1012 Tempest Tech-Tip Changing Spark Plugs
Although complaints from the field about Tempest spark plugs rarely occur, most take place immediately after their installation, reporting that the engine ran rough. If requested, we expeditiously send replacement plugs to get the customer back in the air ASAP and arrange to have the suspect plug(s) returned to us for analysis. Upon receipt, we inspect and test each one. In virtually all cases, after cleaning, the plugs test ok. So, what’s going on?
Download the PDF to learn more
- ChangingSparkPlugs1012.pdf (1187 Downloads)
Latest from Isaac
- Piper Aircraft Launches New M-Class Product, The Piper M600
- FAA Launches New Resource For Understanding ADS-B
- Be Your Own Best Flight Instructor with Sporty’s IPC and Flight Review Apps
- WOAW Volunteer Pilots Fill the Skies over Albuquerque with Free “First Flights"
- Piper Mandatory Service Bulletin 1245A