Piper Flyer Association - Technical Know-how, Serious Fun read more

Topic-icon Pre Buy in TN

More
25 Jan 2022 19:19 #3375

Check with Tennessee Aircraft in Jackson. Paul New, the guy in charge there may be able to help you and/or point you in the right direction.
Steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Brandon Lingenfelter
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
25 Jan 2022 00:49 #3373

I am in the same boat but looking at the PA32 T and is between Nashville and Memphis at KPVE. Anyone know anyone out that way or if IA will travel? TN is a long state and will eat up hours on travel.
Thank you

Last edit: 25 Jan 2022 00:49 by Brandon Lingenfelter.

• John Devonald
  • John Devonald's Avatar Topic Author
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
02 Dec 2021 18:06 #3280

Thanks! The one in E TN fell through, so still looking for that Arrow/Turbo Arrow :)

More
02 Dec 2021 16:48 #3279

Hi John,
I checked with a friend of mine in Tennesee and here are her recommendations:

I don’t know if he’s in the east part of the state, but there are two really good shops here, Xpress Aircraft Maintenance (865-850-8215) is at KDKX (Downtown Island). The guy that owns it is very honest and has years of experience, his name is Adam.
There’s also a good shop at KGKT, James Spearman Aircraft Maintenance (865-366-1449).

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Jen

More
01 Dec 2021 17:30 #3277

I know Tennessee Aircraft Services in Jackson, TN is excellent, but that's the only shop in that area I'm familiar with.

Steve

• John Devonald
  • John Devonald's Avatar Topic Author
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
01 Dec 2021 02:19 #3276

I am in the market for a Piper Arrow/Turbo Arrow, and need a knowledgeable and reasonable mechanic in the TN area for performing a pre-buy. Any recommendations?
I had found a great guy up in Mason City, IA (super strong book work on AD's, inspections, and rate about $80/hr), but that is so dang far from here.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Cookies