Piper Flyer Association - Technical Know-how, Serious Fun read more

Topic-icon Pre Buy in TN

More
27 Jan 2022 15:49 #3377

I would strongly recommend Savvyaviation.com. Among other services, they offer a prebuy program wherein they will find an unbiased inspection shop for you and take care of the process for you, making sure that the buyer and seller are both treated fairly. They are a nationwide organization. I used them for a prebuy inspection about two years ago and was very pleased.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2022 19:19 #3375

Check with Tennessee Aircraft in Jackson. Paul New, the guy in charge there may be able to help you and/or point you in the right direction.
Steve

• Brandon Lingenfelter
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
25 Jan 2022 00:49 #3373

I am in the same boat but looking at the PA32 T and is between Nashville and Memphis at KPVE. Anyone know anyone out that way or if IA will travel? TN is a long state and will eat up hours on travel.
Thank you

Last edit: 25 Jan 2022 00:49 by Brandon Lingenfelter.

• John Devonald
  • John Devonald's Avatar Topic Author
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
02 Dec 2021 18:06 #3280

Thanks! The one in E TN fell through, so still looking for that Arrow/Turbo Arrow :)

More
02 Dec 2021 16:48 #3279

Hi John,
I checked with a friend of mine in Tennesee and here are her recommendations:

I don’t know if he’s in the east part of the state, but there are two really good shops here, Xpress Aircraft Maintenance (865-850-8215) is at KDKX (Downtown Island). The guy that owns it is very honest and has years of experience, his name is Adam.
There’s also a good shop at KGKT, James Spearman Aircraft Maintenance (865-366-1449).

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Jen

More
01 Dec 2021 17:30 #3277

I know Tennessee Aircraft Services in Jackson, TN is excellent, but that's the only shop in that area I'm familiar with.

Steve

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Cookies