Piper Flyer Association - Technical Know-how, Serious Fun read more

× PA-30/39 Twin Comanche

Topic-icon Pre buy and maintainence recommendations

More
1 week 3 days ago #2419

Great! We'll add them to our list.

Jen

Ps: I must be hungry, first read your post as "at KFC"! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #2418

Hi Dave;
An Atlanta area based Comanche owner replied that he takes his Comanche to Gardner Lowe Aviation ( www.gardneravs.com/contact.aspx ) at KFFC. He has been taking his airplane there for over 20 years.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jen D

More
1 week 4 days ago #2417

Hi Dave,
Kristin Winter, our resident Comanche expert has recommended Clifton Aero in Clifton, Texas in the past. Not exactly "close" to Atlanta, but could be a resource. cliftonaero.com Tim Talley is the owner.

We're developing a list of recommended shops for prebuys and other work, so keep us posted.

Jen

More
1 week 4 days ago #2416

Hi Dave,
Sorry for the slow response; this new normal has upset a few things around here.
I have reached out to some of the comanche owners I know asking for names of Comanche savvy mechanics around there. I'll forward those if the replies yield answers.
In the mean time, this article may help:
www.piperflyer.org/maintenance-technical...ll-it-should-be.html

More
1 week 5 days ago #2415

I have the same question for a PA-24 that is in the Atlanta area, do you have any referrals up in that or the BHM area.

Thanks
Dave Donan

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2407

Hi Ken,
No worries. I took your statement to mean that you had read all the ins and outs of Twin Comanche ownership and decided to move forward with purchasing one. Online communication is far from perfect!
Best,
Jennifer Dellenbusch
PFA President

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds