Piper Flyer Association - Technical Know-how, Serious Fun read more

Topic-icon Flying again

• Marc Davidson
  • Marc Davidson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
1 week 3 days ago #1949

A few weeks ago I got N7432L back in the air after a 2yr 10 month refurbishment.
Still working a few kinks out with the Century 41 autopilot, Garmin G600TXI. I still dont believe that it is flying. I had had enough of the project by the end. I didn't know what I wanted or how to accomplish it at the beginning, and it turned into a huge project. Now I have exactly what I want. What I wanted changed several times during the project, but it only takes money for change orders. Pay and then you get what you want. Overall a great experience, makes me sick to my stomach to see the planes for sale on Controller, ASO, trade a plane, knowing what it would take to bring them up to current equipment standards. Just have Mike Jones do it for you.
Loving it now

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Marc Davidson
  • Marc Davidson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
1 week 3 days ago #1950

Few more pics

More
1 week 22 hours ago #1953

Wow, your cash infusion has certainly been productive. Your Navajo looks great. If I needed a safe, capable twin I would long and hard at the Navajo.
I spent about 9 years resurrecting my 180 Comanche. Now I have an airplane that I know is airworthy, all the important systems have been gone through and refurbed or rebuilt. Now when I take off on a long XC I have faith that my airplane will get me there.
You're going to have a great time with your beautiful Navajo.

Time to create page: 5.208 seconds