× Aviation Software & Apps

Topic-icon New App-"Airport Courtesy Cars"

• gbrasch
  • gbrasch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 9 months ago #372

I have developed a new aviation app that lists well over 1000 locations nationwide that has crew or courtesy cars. It has been well received. It is found in the Android PHONE app store and the iPhone PHONE store. I highlight phone because it will not work on an Android tablet, it is designed for phones, although it can be downloaded on an iPad if the user changes the download settings. It will offer discount coupons for various locations to pilots flying in. The app has 2 main features, a state by state listing and a Google map page. All the phone numbers listed can be dialed directly from the app. The app is totally free, search for it from your phone searching for "Airport Courtesy Cars". If you have any questions or know of listings I have missed you can email me from the app, or at . Thanks, Glenn

[/b]

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• gbrasch
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 9 months ago #373

PS, forgot to mention that even though I have an RV airplane, I am also on my 3rd Piper, a 1952 Tri-Pacer, the other 2 were a Colt and a Commanche, my favorite.

The following user(s) said Thank You: STEVE ELLS

• gbrasch
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 9 months ago #374

I am happy to report that the app now list about 1100 locations nationwide, thanks to many of you on this forum who have sent in missing locations. Please keep sending those locations in, if you find the app is missing them. You can list them here and I will look them up, or email them to me at Glenn

• gbrasch
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 9 months ago #376

It is simple to get the “Airport Courtesy Cars” app on your iPad now. Go to the app store on your iPad. On the top where it says ‘iPad apps”, change that drop down menu to “iPhone” and do the search. The app will show and you can now download it with all the same phone features. The app now lists over 1100 locations nationwide. Any questions just ask at

More
2 years 9 months ago #387

Hi Glenn,

Unbelievable! This topic is the second most read topic on the PFA forum with almost 4,000 members reading it. I had no idea there could be this much interest on this topic. Keep feeding the forum post with new updates, you have an active and involved audience.

Best,
Scott Sherer
N344TB

• gbrasch
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 years 9 months ago #388

Thank you Scott, the app has gotten a great response so far. It was also featured in AvWeb and will be in the February issue of AOPA Pilot Magazine. I am subscribed to this topic, so if people have additions (or corrections) to the app I will take care of it and get them added or corrected. A quicker more direct way is to send an email to me at Thanks again for the great support, I vow to always keep this app free to the pilots that use it. If folks could give the app a quick review in the app stores that would be really appreciated. Glenn

Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by gbrasch.

Time to create page: 0.749 seconds