Piper Flyer Association - Technical Know-how, Serious Fun read more

× Welcome to the Piper Flyer forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Topic-icon Comanche Pre Buy in Cleveland OH area

• Franklin Walden
  • Franklin  Walden's Avatar Topic Author
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
4 months 1 week ago #1765

Hi,

Just joined the Forum and considering purchasing a Comanche 250 in Smithfield OH, just outside Cleveland. Would anyone have some to recommend that could conduct a Pre Buy inspection in that area?

I'm a long time pilot and current owner of a Vans RV-7A. But looking to move into something with more room, and the RV-10 is out of my price range. I've considered several like the C182RG and others, but keep coming back to this Comanche (N787KS). It has some updated avionics, speed mods (don't want to take a hit in speed), and by looking at the paperwork, it seems to be well maintained.

Really appreciate any help with a Pre Buy!

Thanks

Stamp Walden
Southern Pines, NC

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #1766

Hi, I'll research that question later today or tomorrow.
Right now, I suggest you read an article we wrote on this very subject. Here: www.piperflyer.org/piper-models/piper-si...e-buyer-s-guide.html .
Steve

More
4 months 1 week ago #1767

One of the best Comanche shops in the country is Heritage Aero at Freeport Albertus airport (KFEP).
It's around 350 miles to Heritage but they really know Comanches. www.HeritageAero.com .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Franklin Walden

More
4 months 6 days ago #1777

Another member has told me that Sean Houk (419 351-8495) in Adrian, Michigan (KADG) is also good on Comanches.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds