Piper Flyer Association - Technical Know-how, Serious Fun read more

× Welcome to the Piper Flyer forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Topic-icon New Member

• Gomer Pound Jr
  • Gomer Pound Jr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
1 week 3 days ago #2157

Hi All, I'm new to the Piper Flyer Association. I've been active on the Delphi Comanche Forum since I purchased my 1967 Twin Comanche in June of 2016. My Twin Comanche is the first Piper I have owned. The prior aircraft were na Avcon Conversion Cessna 172, a Cessna 210, and a Cessna 310R. I looked at the Piper Flyer Organization website today after seeing it mentioned, and decided to would join. I live in SW Michigan and enjoy instrument flying. I did owner assisted annuals in 2018 and 2019 and have learned a lot about the constructions and systems.
Clear Skies,
Gomer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #2174

Hi Gomer;
Welcome aboard. I've seen lots of your activity on the Airworthy Comanche Delphi site. Glad to have you aboard.
As you know Kristin Winter writes for the Piper Flyer magazine, and I own a 1960 PA 24 180, which I love.
Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help, or you can add subjects that you think would be helpful to other readers.
Steve

• Gomer Pound Jr
  • Gomer Pound Jr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
1 week 2 days ago #2176

Hi Steve, Thanks for the hospitality. So, we are both members of the Comanche Tribe! You will be a good asset for me.
Gomer

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds