Vividia VA-150 Two-Way Articulating Borescope has 2.7" LCD monitor and 80cm long 6.0mm diameter waterproof probe. The tiny probe camera can be bended in two directions and the maximum bending angle to each direction is around 175 degree. The resolution of the camera is 640x480 and the focus range is around 20mm to 50mm. There are 6 LED lights around lens. The 2.7" LCD monitor can take pictures and videos, and files are saved on a SD card. Vividia VA-150 Two-Way Articulating Videoscope is ideal for detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach places such as automotive engine, transmission, exhaust pipe, AC system and brake pad.
Features and Benefits:
- Portable articulated borescope supplied with 2.7" TFT colour display.
- Mini waterproof (IP67) camera with integral light (Ø6mm) mounted on 800mm flexible 2-way articulated probe.
- Using an attached dial, the camera head angle can be changed by up to 350˚ without having to remove camera from inspection area.
- Using 8GB micro SD card (supplied) up to 9hrs of video and 20000 still images can be recorded.
- Videos and still images can be downloaded to a PC via USB data cable (supplied).
- CMOS camera with six LED probe light
- Focus distance : 20 - 50mm
- Applications; automobile maintenance and diagnostic, engine inspection, pipe and tube examination etc.
- Powered by four x AA (not included).
For more information please go HERE